This easy P2 chicken salad has all the taste of the holidays without all the calories. Feel free to make your own additions.
- 2 Chicken Breasts oven roasted in garlic, poultry seasoning, rosemary, & a dash of cayenne
- 1/2 C water chestnuts diced
- 2 green onions diced
- 1/2 green or pink lady apple diced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 C Celery finely sliced
- 1 5 ounce container of plain Greek yogurt 0%
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt to taste
Oven roast your chicken breast or tenderloins sprinkled with poultry seasoning, rosemary, garlic, cayenne in the oven for 15-20 minutes depending on size. Set aside to cool
In large bowl add all diced veggies and fruit. Sprinkle with lemon juice to keep apples from turning brown. Once chicken has cooled dice into small pieces and add to bowl. Add a bit of salt, poultry seasoning, and cayenne if you like it a bit spicy. Next add your Greek Yogurt (I added the flavored type pictured here for added flavor to my dish), Dijon, salt and mix well.
This will make 2-3 servings
To purchase complete Rx HCG Diet kits visit us at My HCG Supplies