- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- sprinkle of pecorino cheese
1. Warm up med size skillet, put diced garlic clove into pan with the coconut oil
2. Put onions and spinach into pan and cook until onions are translucent and spinach is wilted.
3. Pour in egg beaters trying to get even coverage. Cook covered 5 minutes on low heat.
4. Uncover and serve with salsa or hollandaise
I eat this almost everyday for either lunch or dinner. Very filling with virtually NO calories. Woo Hoo!!!